28- Goodbye Barcelona

Plaza de Espana View from the Arenas

Last morning in the wonderful Barcelona, where I will see the amazing rising Sun on Sunday 17th of April 2017 at Plaza de Espana.
I went early to the Breakfast room where after a while my friend Jan meet me there to say “Goodbye”, as she also leave the hotel today to go to another hotel in Barcelona. She will stay in the City for another week before leaving the country.
Finishing the last Breakfast in Barcelona, we move out the hotel Me and Jan and went to Plaza de Toros de las Arenas in front of our hotel, which is now a shopping mall named “Arenas de Barcelona”.
The mall was closed on Sunday, but we went to the top of the Arena where you can see the most beautiful view of Plaza de Espana in the early morning.
After, we went back to the hotel, where each one of us check out to another destination.
As I go to Barcelona Airport seeing the last views of the City from the taxi with my heart staying there for another come back to visit again this wonderful country “Spain”.
Reaching Barcelona Airport where I will take my first stop to Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome, then I will take another plane to my last destination to my lovely country returning home.
In the plane going back to Beirut Airport, I looked at all my tourism travel pictures in Spain enjoying all moments with a smile from the heart.
Then I closed my eyes dreaming of my next trip to another country so soon.


Arenas de Barcelona

Beirut View from the Plane

Comments

Popular Posts