- NEW TRAVEL DESTINATION -

Travel Preparations

It is been a while since I didn't write about my travel to others places or countries, or even any other story that I have in mind "Imagination".
To prepare a travel took me sometimes between choosing a European Country that I never visited before and to decide where to go which cities that will fire my culture in the knowledge of old history.
After searching most of European countries for my new travel destination, finally decide to go to "Portugal" where there is a knowledge in Christianity, a Sanctuary that I will love to visit one day. So why I don't make this day now in Year 2018 for Easter Vacation, it will be wonderful and excited too.
Preparing a schedule will not be easy, will give you an enjoyable time to choose your own hotel, restaurants and tours. Also your search will go beyond cities and views that you are willing to explore throughout your tourism destination.
The time to visit Portugal is Spring and Summer, when the weather is almost warm. Portugal capital is Lisbon, it is known for the Alfama district, Sao Jorge Castle, fado and nearby beaches. Then you have Sintra a set amid mountains, a town known for royal retreats like Pena National Palace.
Fatima, central town for Catholic pilgrimage sites of the Sanctuary of Fatima. Obidos where you find castles, lagoons, churches, azulejo and wine. Then Batalha with Monasteries, abbeys, convents and chapels.
Also others important places to visit too when you have free time, to enjoy the Best Markets in Lisbon and a cruise on Tagus River if you can.
Last thing to say that "I will inform you soon about my whole preparation for this amazing travel to Portugal with more details to come."

Lisbon



Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts