50- A Relax Afternoon ..

Pervolia at Night


Returning to my previous travel story to Cyprus. As I finished my own private tour in Larnaca City for half day, then went back to "Pervolia" Village where I will enjoy my last day in E-Hotel Spa & Resorts.
After taking a small rest in my room, then went to my 45 minutes spa massage appointment with Mrs. Sevtlana at "Eden Spa & Lounge". The Spa lounge was beautiful with a lovely meditate music. 
Finishing the massage, went to the swimming pool for a swim: "a laugh from me as I don't know how to swim". Just went in the pool for a while then relaxed there with the Sunset view approaching the Sea water slowly listening to its musical waves.
Later returned to my room for a long shower and to prepare myself for the last dinner in Pervolia that I will have it at the Hotel buffet restaurant.
After my dinner, took a walk around Pervolia where you can smell the breeze of the Sea and the sound of the trees leaves. Then returned to my room for a quiet relaxing night as per tomorrow I will leave Larnaca to another city Limassol, where I will be staying from Monday 26th to Friday 30th of June 2017.

- to be continued: Next Story " Friendship of Time " -

Eden Spa & Lounge

 
Limassol City, Cyprus

Comments

  1. Relaxing.... but long stay in Limassol! DW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know, but I will go different cities from Limassol it will be easier :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts