26- Gothic Lunch ..

Placa de Catalunya - Barcelona

Been quite a while without writing about my travel to Spain, and because of my vacation week in Cyprus, then my return to Beirut and got busy at work.
Now, I will continue my lovely day in Barcelona with my tour friends and my last day in this beautiful country.
Going back where I left my story at Barcelona Cathedral and before we wonder little bit around me and Jan, our tour guide Margarita show me how to go to their office for my optional tour in the afternoon the exceptional Montserrat Mountain, where the Black Virgin Saint Mary mother of our Lord Jesus Statue been found.
After that Me and Jan decide to take our last lunch together in the square of the Placa de Catalunya that goes to Barcelona Cathedral.
This Placa is a large busiest square in Barcelona. It is located between the old city and the 19th century district.
As we walk Me and Jan to choose a place for lunch, we enter Hard Rock Cafe and found downstairs a fabulous cozy restaurant. We had a wonderful lunch time, as we decide tomorrow Sunday the 16th of April 2017 before I leave Barcelona that we meet at breakfast to say Goodbye to each other's. 
Leaving Jan after lunch, going to Julia Tours office to catch my last afternoon tour in Spain.
Going on the bus to Montserrat Mountain. It was a long ride through Catalonia, then getting a train ride for about 10 to 15 minutes to reach the highest part of the Mountain where it stands the Montserrat Monastery.

- to be continued: Next Story " Montserrat Pray "

Hard Rock Cafe - Barcelona

Montserrat Mountain

Comments

Popular Posts