34- Poetry: Angels of Love ..

Poetry: Angels of Love ..

I woke up...
Early Morning...
Hearing nothing...
Everyone still sleeping...
I woke up...
From my dream...
Looking around...
Finding myself...
Alone...
The door still closed...
And the silence...
Is so heavy...
But beautiful...

I decide to open...
The window and...
Watch the Stars...
Facing the Sun...
The Early Morning is here...
The birds are still sleeping...
No sound in the trees...
Not even a wind...
Amazing shadow...
Of the Light...
Between the night...
And the day light...

I saw myself...
Flying in the Sky...
Following the Stars...
To their home...
Of the Night...
The Moon is waiting...
For his hour to come...
Waiting to leave...
A place to the Sun...

And Every Day...
The same Light...
Cover the Earth...
With beautiful smiles...
The Sun with her red fire...
Is warming our hearts...
Of the Love...
We feel to every one...

Hope that each day...
Will began with joy...
Smile and happy laugh...
To make the World...
Different and better...
To the End of Times...

( Rita Maria Samaha )

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts