36- Poetry: Walking Alone ..

Poetry: Walking Alone ..

I am walking alone...
In the road of life...

I am walking alone...
In the silence of the night...

And Alone...
I will be always...
Just God with me...

I pray to God...
Everyday...
With tenderness and hope...
For the future...

God always will listen...
To our hearts...

My pray for God...
Is deep...
My pray for God...
Is a grace...?

I can see...
That He can hear us...
When we are suffering...
When we are in depress...
And...
When we need His Hope...

God always give us...
The real solution...
To our problems...

He is the Ultimate...
That never end...
He is the Power of health...
And...
The Power of the truth...

God will walk with me...
Through the days of my life...
He is the help that I need...
And...
The reason that I survive...

For the hope to gain...
The chance of seeing...
The life in the eyes...
Of a true person...
That even...
When I walk alone...
I will continue my path...
With a strong faith...

( Rita Maria Samaha )

Comments

Popular Posts