46- An Historical Island ..

Pervolia Lighthouse, Larnaca

Just imagine yourself visiting an island not much bigger, but found a lot of interesting historical monuments in a place that you only imagine people going just for the beaches, not more.
As I schedule another travel in the last week of June 2017, my thoughts went to Cyprus the nearest island next to me that I visit it once long time with my parents. Now, I will go on my own travel and on my own tourism schedule.
I bought my airline ticket, it was the Middle East Airlines "MEA" and prepare a small luggage for just a week in Cyprus.
Didn't prepare anything as tourism places to visit, just leave it as an adventure to come. 
The day of travel reaches fast, it was a nice moment on Saturday 24th of June 2017. Left in a taxi to the airport then flying to Larnaca the first city I will visit.
Reaching Larnaca city at night, took a taxi to a small village "Pervolia" located in Larnaca District. A village so quiet and peaceful that I was searching for my calm stay.
As I booked before my travel to a hotel in this lovely village "E-Hotel Spa & Resort" that was overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, felt that it will be the perfect and wonderful stay I will have.
Pervolia in the ancient years, used to be a place for kings and rich people to rest in a quiet area. This village used to belong to a royal family of the Louisinianians during the Frankish Period. Then it was sold to the Greek family of Podokatares. In summer, the village changes appearance since it is flooded by thousands of visitors.
Slept like a dreamer waiting to see the wonders of this island next day, and decide to schedule a tour tomorrow after the breakfast.

- to be continued: Next Story " A Private Tour " -


E-Hotel Spa & Resort, Pervolia
Outdoor Swimming Pool, Pervolia

Comments

Popular Posts