35- Poetry: Using me ? ..

Poetry: Using me ? ..


Why you used me ?
For which reason...
Why you try to play ?
To hurt me...
How can you do it ? 
So easily...
How can you manage ?
To hurt a person heart...
Where is your mind ?
Did you lose it...?
Where is your heart ?
Did you sold it...?
Where is your soul ?
Did you give it...?
Where is your word ?
You put it down...

Why you used me ?
For which reason...
Because I am good...
Honest and helpful...
Because I care for all...
Because I have a tender heart and I care...
Even if someone is hurt...
Where is the truth ?
I lost it...
What should I believe ?
What I am seeing now ?
And what was it ?
From the beginning...

It was just an imagination...
It will go soon,
But after I have been hurt...
I will forgive you...
For what you did...
I will always pray for you...
Give you hope in life...
And be your friend...
But no more time for loosing...
But no more time for passing...

I will be a new person again...
I will be back on my feet again...
So... I will not let you...
Use me again...
So... I will be more...
Stronger than ever...
And I will keep fighting in life...
There will be always a smile...
Inside my heart and in my eyes...
For ever...
To keep going with my own will...
And I will be going...
Even if it will take more time...
But I will arrive at the end...
With the help of God and his Angels...

( Rita Maria Samaha )

Comments

Popular Posts