18- Bye Andalusia ..

City of Arts and Sciences - Valencia

Leaving the Sacromonte quarter late that night on this Wednesday the 12th of April 2017, after watching an amazing Flamenco Show.
Felt so happy and sad at the same moment on the way back to the hotel, as tomorrow morning I will be leaving the spectacular Granada for the Mediterranean Coast.
That night passed in difficulty, because I had a long day at Granada with Alhambra Palaces and Genera-life Gardens, plus El Templo del Flamenco Show.
I didn't get much sleep, so my morning wake was in a lazy mood with half sleepy eyes, as I prepare myself to leave the hotel.
Our friend Beth will not come with us me and Jan, as she will go to Toledo in Andalusia. It is an ancient city set on a hill above the plains of Castilla La Mancha.
A part of the group, plus me and Jan we will go to a beautiful city in the southeastern coast Valencia.

- to be continued: Next Story "Spirit City" - 

Toledo in Andalusia - Spain

Bullring Arena in Valencia

Comments

Popular Posts