25- Another Travel ..

Larnaca Salt Lake - Cyprus

Before I continue my journal travel to Spain. This is a different part of travel after my return to Beirut in Lebanon and to the normal life.
In the meanwhile in my mind appears another travel. To figure out where to go near my country. Had many options in my mind like: Italy, France, Greece, Spain, Jordan and even Austria.
From the day I returned from Spain on Sunday 16th of April 2017 until mid-May, I was exploring all the places I mentioned before. Between the dates to choose for traveling, the airlines and the hotels.
I was confused on what to agree: "Which place you want to travel for Rita?" 
A question that was in my mind and continue to reappear even in my dreams. That made my nights to explore places on the internet and to discover new cities that I never before visit it.
First found out I can get another vacation in the last week of June 2017, that was really great.
Choosing dates will be between Saturday 24th of June 2017 and Friday 30th of June 2017 made my day, because it will be easy to decide where to travel.
Returning to my research that wasn't easy at all. Then one night, in the middle of my sleep I woke up and a country just pop-up in my mind: "Why not Cyprus? A country next to you that you never visit it as a tourist and explore it."
So I booked my ticket from a travel agency and my hotels I choose them on the internet.
As I wait for my travel to approach quickly, had to return and continue my previous journal on my travel to Spain.

- to be continued: Next Story "Gothic Lunch" -

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts