8- Majestic Seville ..

Great Mosque - Cathedral of Cordoba

We arrive not much late to Seville, the beautiful city of Andalusia tired from the long day we passed on the road from Madrid, to Puerto Lapice, then Cordoba where we had the most amazing tour of the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba.
The hotel "Melia Lebreros" in Seville, was very nice and my room was too modern. I liked this hotel, as when you walk around you see many restaurants and coffee shops, plus shopping centers too. My stay in this hotel will be for 2 nights.
The dinner was at the hotel, and I dine with my friend Jan, because Beth was in another hotel with some of the group.
After dinner, we went for a walk outside the hotel. The weather was cool and you can smell the Orange Essence coming to you from the trees breeze in all the streets of Seville. 
After that, Jan went to her room as I went to mine for a night rest. As tomorrow on Tuesday the 11th of April 2017, we will begin our panoramic city tour in Seville and I took also an optional tour a cruise on Seville River to see the city from a different site view.

- to be continued: Next Story "Friendship Seville" -

Hotel Melia Lebreros - Seville

Orange Trees - Seville

Comments

Popular Posts