21- Relax Evening ..

Plaza de Espana - Barcelona

My afternoon was in the hotel, between a long sleep because yesterday was Marathon tours in Granada.
Didn't felt the time passing until the night reach Valencia so soon. Hungry, I ordered in my room a delicious organic dinner that I couldn't finished to the end. Tired again, I return to my deep sleep until the room phone ring "a morning wake-up call".
Preparing myself to join the group in the hall for a lovely breakfast. Then leaving Valencia to wonder again on the roads for another city in Spain.
The Mediterranean Coast between Valencia and Barcelona, is a highway that took us for a long drive. As we see beautiful spots on the road we had more than an hour for a lunch break.
I wasn't hungry, just took a coffee and a light cake. Found a free Wi-Fi, so I could email Beth to inform her that we will be reaching Barcelona late as our tour schedule timing was made.
Me, Jan and Beth before we left Granada, prepared an evening dinner when we will arrive to Barcelona on Friday the 14th of April 2017.
Arriving to Plaza de Espana in Barcelona, where we are staying for 2 nights in the most elegant hotel "Catalonia Barcelona Plaza". 
We found Beth waiting for us, but took us an hour to refresh before we went to our last friendship dinner.

- to be continued: Next Story "El Nacional Dinner" -

Hotel Catalonia Plaza - Barcelona

El Nacional Restaurant - Barcelona

Comments

Popular Posts