1- An Authentic City ..

Las Ventas Bullring - Madrid

Traveling to Spain was like a dream to me. Waited so long to prepare for this trip. As I reached Madrid on Saturday the 8th of April 2017 before evening and saw the beauty of the city, hoping that tomorrow I will enjoy the whole tours in many cities of Spain and Andalusia. 
The Night passed so fast at the hotel "Courtyard by Marriott Princesa", where I suppose to stay for 2 nights. As the morning appears late in Madrid and in all Spain, not before 8 o'clock.
As the Sun takes her time to reach the sky, awaits for the Angels harps music, so to decide to appear with a majestic move as a queen of the sky.
Reaching the lobby of my hotel in Madrid, I joined the travel group that I will meet some of them soon. Resting for a while, I saw in front of me a lovely lady smiling, as she talked to me and asked me if I am going on the same tour. As I nodded to her with my head a yes. We introduce ourselves: her name was Jan from Australia, not short nor tall, with a lovely smile and with a lovely wearing style that fit her like an angel. Her smile comes directly to the heart, it's pure and you feel like you know her from a long time.
As from this Sunday morning the 9th of April 2017, we began our friendship.

- to be continued: Next Story "Temple of Madrid" - 



Courtyard by Marriott Princesa - Madrid


Los Arcos - Madrid


Comments

Popular Posts